Friday 16 November 2012

Winter Motivation

Winter motivation - I don't have any at all. Before Halloween I was out at least three times a week jogging. Since Halloween I haven't been out all - I need a jump start. Christmas isn't far off (37 sleeps ) and I know exactly what that entails - being stuffed with various niceties by my Mother and brother.

So in attempt to get going again. I have set myself a challenge - I had a thirty minute walk last night and I will be volunteering at my youth club on tonight. I am at my parents all weekend with our wonderful dog so he will keep me busy. I have my playlist ready to rock courtesy of A Neurotic Glamour Girl and have started back with fitness pal.

I can feel myself become more unfit and I know I have a busy few weeks ahead of me, rather than let myself slide I want to keep on the straight and narrow to keep performing at my best. I know that when I am under pressure I have a tendency to eat unhealthily and utterly unfrugally. So I am setting myself a strict routine both frugally and health wise.

No comments: