Tuesday 27 November 2012

Winter Motivation 2

Hi, I have really been struggling with getting out and getting going. Between the weather and my lack of will power I haven't been too good. Luckily one of my colleagues came up with a very fun and frugal way to get fit. Her local football team have been trying to drum up a few more recruits - now I have absolutely no hand eye coordination, but she promised me that they really were desperate to have a few more bodies on the squad.



So I have started training with them, luckily for me they are training in a local gym for the winter. So I'm getting a very intense work out, lots of fun with the girls and all of it for free (I will eventually have to pay them back by publicly embarrassing myself on the pitch in the new year, but that will all be in good time)

The first training session was intense, a mixture of spin, kick boxing and suspension training with a little bit of a core work out at the end. I will admit I may have come close to collapsing, but I survived and actually enjoyed the variety. I will be back again next week and hopefully have kicked up my own jogging routine in-between

No comments: