Wednesday 9 January 2013

2013

I have never been one for New Year's resolutions - but taking the lead from a few of my favourite blogs I thought I might write down a few goals for 2013.
I hope to complete my NQT induction program (It involves a few workshops and hours of work carried out at school)
I hope to get a little more involved in extra-curricular activities. (I will be taking over the science club, so will need to make sure I can come up with fun ideas)
I hope to find a job for next year (my current job runs until the end of the school year)
I also hope to get something lined up for the summer months, although I would like a holiday I do not want to eat into my savings over the summer.
I hope to build up on my savings, due to Christmas and a few unexpected expenses I have had to eat into my reserves - new year -new me. I need to do a bit more cutting back and a little more extra work to build up my emergency fund.
I hope to be able to run 5k by the summer.
I would like to loose a stone, and feel a little healthier
I would like to de clutter quite a bit. (I am currently between several houses and have way too much stuff) 
I would like to take on a course of some kind, or learn a new skill
I would like to be a better swimmer
I would like to get better at selling things on ebay (I might wait until the summer months for this)

That is actually quite a list! 



2 comments:

DH said...

Good luck with them all. Very nice goals.

Meab-dot said...

Thanks! I suppose I should also add that I would like to be a bit more consistent with my blogging too