Sunday 27 May 2012

Cleaning made EASY - Vinegar Spray

All DIY enthusiasts, frugalists or environmentally conscious folk know the numerous uses of vinegar. I have bottles of it stowed all around the house, because I always like to have some at hand. It makes an excellent mouthwash, leaves glass streak-free, disinfects my kitchen and has long since replaced fabric softener. Because I use it so frequently (and because I always like to take the lazy route) I keep it in spray bottles around the house. If I have 2 minutes to spare then I can quickly wipe down the shelves in the bathroom or my bedroom windowsill.
I use old spray bottles that have been thoroughly cleaned out and mix the vinegar with water. For the spray bottle in the kitchen and the bathroom I use a strong 50:50 ratio. For the rest of the house closure to 30:70

No comments: